Maths Activity Book C – Foundation Stage
About Hodder Cambridge Primary Mathematics
Built on best practice teaching methods this series provides full coverage of the Cambridge Primary Mathematics curriculum framework for Stages 1-6. The Foundation Stage resources are for ages 4-5 to 5-6 and provide full coverage of the Early Years Foundations Stage Early Learning Goals for Mathematics.
Available for each Cambridge Primary Stage
- Learners Book
- Teachers Pack
- Digital Resource Pack CD-ROM
Available for the Foundation Stage
Activity Book A 9781510431829
Activity Book B 978150431836
Activity Book C 9781510431843
Story Book A The Stripy Sock 9781510431850
Story Book B – A Day at the Beach 9781510431874
Story Book C – The Surprise Party 9781510431881
Teachers Pack 9781510431867
Consolidate learning and provide practice of key mathematical concepts with a fun activity book based on the mastery approach; ideal for providing extra support at home in in the Early years setting.
- Engage young learners with popular Early Years mathematics themes.
- Encourage independent learning and celebrate progress with a self-assessment chart at the end of the book.
- Consolidate the mathematics themes covered in Story Book A and the Teachers Pack.
- Prepare learners for mathematics before their first year of primary school.
- Support the concepts which underpin the Cambridge Primary Mathematics Stage 1 Curriculum.
|Dimensions||20 × 0.3 × 30 cm|