IGCSE MATHEMATICS STUDY AND REVISION GUIDE
Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
– Offers differentiation with core and extended material clearly
– Build students’ skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
– Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
– Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
– Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner’s tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.
Other titles available in this series:
Student Textbook Fourth edition (ISBN 9781510421684)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420649)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420656)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421707)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424197)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421714)
|Dimensions||30 × 25 × 2.0 cm|