If your students struggle with standard deviation or statistical tests, this is the book for them. This textbook companion will help improve their essential maths skills for psychology, whichever awarding body specification you’re following. You can use it throughout the course, whenever you feel they need some extra help.
– Develop understanding of both maths and psychology with all worked examples and questions within a psychology context
– Improve confidence with a step-by-step approach to every maths skill
– Measure progress with guided and non-guided questions
– Understand misconceptions with full worked solutions to every question
– Feel confident in expert guidance from experienced teacher and examiner Molly Marshall, reviewed by Dorothy Coombs, Editor of ATP Today, former Chair of the Association for the Teaching of Psychology and experienced biology, psychology and FSMQ Statistics teacher