If your students struggle with using algebra, logarithms or graphs, this is the book for them. This textbook companion will help improve their essential maths skills for physics, whichever awarding body specification you’re following. You can use it throughout the course, whenever you feel they need some extra help.
– Develop understanding of both maths and physics with all worked examples and questions within a physics context
– Improve confidence with a step-by-step approach to every maths skill
– Measure progress with guided and non-guided questions
– Understand misconceptions with full worked solutions to every question
– Feel confident in expert guidance from experienced teacher Ian Lovat, reviewed by Peter Main, Director of Education and Science at the Institute of Physics