If you struggle with index numbers or calculations of elasticity, this is the book for you. This textbook companion will help improve your essential maths skills for economics, whichever awarding body specification you’re following. You can use it throughout your course, whenever you feel you need some extra help.
– Develop your understanding of both maths and economics with all worked examples and questions within a economics context
– Improve your confidence with a step-by-step approach to every maths skill
– Measure your progress with guided and non-guided questions to see how you’re improving
– Understand where you’re going wrong with full worked solutions to every question
– Feel confident in expert guidance from experienced teacher Peter Davis and examiner Tracey Joad, reviewed by Colin Bamford, Professor of Transport and Logistics at University of Huddersfield and former Chief Examiner