CUP Cambridge Reading Adventures Red Band (12 books)
Endorsed for reading by Cambridge Assessment International Education, Cambridge Reading Adventures is our international primary reading scheme.
People live in different homes. Find out more about them. In Red Band illustrations continue to support understanding but readers also need to use decoding skills. Slightly longer texts with less repetition extend high-frequency word knowledge. Contains full teaching support including learning outcomes, curriculum links and follow-up activities.
- Sail the seas with Sinbad, scale an active volcano and journey to the stars above with exciting fiction and non-fiction titles from around the world.
- Every book has detailed teacher's notes inside the back cover to help you deliver lessons that spark a love of reading.
- Make sure every child is reading at the right level with full guidance and resources in our Early, Transitional and Conventional Teacher's Guides.
- We’ve carefully chosen content to respect the values of different cultures around the world, so you can be sure our books are suitable for your readers.
- Whether you are teaching Cambridge Primary, IB Primary Years Programme or the International Primary Curriculum, we have titles that link to and support your classroom teaching.
|19.5 × 25.1 × 0.3 cm