Written by an experienced author and teacher, this print book with Cambridge Elevate edition provides fully-worked solutions for exercises contained within the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Pure Mathematics 2 & 3 Coursebook. This manual is designed to help save you time with over 1,000 readily-available solutions. We provide a selection of solutions to the questions in the coursebook to enable the learners to develop as confident, independent thinkers. The solutions to our practice exam-style paper, end-of-chapter review exercises and cross-topic review exercises can be found on the digital part of the resource.
- Step-by-step fully worked solutions for each syllabus unit save valuable time
- Associated commentary throughout helps to tackle common student misconceptions and mistakes
- Provides one possible approach to answering the question, but highlights that there are other options to consider
2. Logarithmic and exponential functions
Cross-topic review exercise 1
6. Numerical solutions of equations
Cross-topic review exercise 2
7. Further algebra
8. Further calculus
Cross-topic review exercise 3
10. Differential equations
11. Complex numbers
Cross-topic review exercise 4
Practice exam-style paper P2
Practice exam-style paper P3.