Explore the extraordinary world of water bears, tiny animals that you can find all around but only see with a microscope. Learn all about where they live, what they do, and how you can discover them for yourself in this simple non-fiction report accompanied by fantastic scientific pictures that bring the microscopic to life in a fun, exciting way
• Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text type: A simple non-fiction report.
• A summary of the steps to finding water bears on pages 14-15 helps children to recap the book and provides a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities.
• Curriculum links: Knowledge and understanding of the world.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.