We know we all need to eat, but why do we need to and where does it go? Filled with photos and clear diagrams, follow the food you eat on its journey through your body and find out what happens to it along the way.
• Purple/Band 8 books offer developing readers literary language, with some challenging vocabulary.
• Text type: An information book.
• Pages 22 and 23 present a full body diagram, allowing children to recap the full journey our food takes.
• Curriculum links: Science: Ourselves; Health and Growth.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.