‘There are sounds all around you…Which sounds do you like?’ This is a simple non-fiction book about the wide variety of sounds we head and how they are made. The text is illustrated with lively photographs of children listening, and making noise!
• Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with
sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
• Text type – An information book.
• A pictorial index is included on pages 14 and 15, giving the children a chance to recap and discuss the text.
• Curriculum links – Science: ourselves, sound and hearing.
• This book has been leveled for Reading Recovery.