We all know recycling is important, but what actually happens to the things we recycle? This photographic information book looks behind the scenes at how we recycle, what can be done with recycled material and what the benefits are.
• Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
• Children can summarize the steps of recycling in the flow chart on pages 14–15.
• Text type: An information book
• Curriculum links: Citizenship: Choices.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.