During World War II, many spies were dropped from Britain into France to help fight the Nazis. One of them was a woman called Christine Granville, who risked her life to save her comrades. Follow her incredible true story is this beautifully illustrated graphic novel by award-winning authors Mick Manning and Brita Granström.
• Collins Big Cat Progress builds confidence, helping struggling pupils not only to read, but to love reading
• Dual-banded books provide age-appropriate interest level material matched with a lower reading ability level
• Every book is leveled by reading expert Cliff Moon to ensure precise, systematic, measurable progression to help close the ability gap
• The books use a range of reading strategies: phonic, graphic, syntactic and contextual to build confident, accurate, fluent readers
• Designed to build speaking and listening skills, as well as reading skills, the books are highly visual and include incredible illustrations and photographs
• Every book has a Key Stage 2 look-and-feel to engage older pupils and avoid stigmatization
• Topics are relevant for children in years 3-6 and connected to the curriculum and framework objectives for these years to support inclusion
• Progress titles contain a Reader Response page to encourage the pupil to respond to and recall what they have read. This offers an ideal opportunity to check comprehension
• Ideas for Reading, written by primary literacy expert Gill Howell are included in the back of every book to help you support the reading needs of each child
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.