Discover how woolly clothes are made, from the shearing of the sheep on the farm to the making of the yarn in the factory, to the creation of fabric for clothes and other products. This informative non-fiction text is decodable and has been written by Fiona Macdonald.
• Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language.
• Text type: A non-fiction report.
• Pages 14–15 provide an opportunity for children to recap the story.
• Curriculum links: Science.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.