A simple non-fiction book that shows where people shop for shoes, food and other things. Photographs show children role-playing in different types of shops while illustrations show typical examples of such shops.
• Red B/Band 2B books offer simple but varied text with familiar objects and actions, combined with simple story development and a satisfying conclusion.
• Text type – A non-fiction report.
• Pages 14 and 15 show a story map of all the shops visited, to help children recount the shopping trip.
• This book has been leveled for Reading Recovery.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.