The frog is sitting at the bottom of the pond, doing nothing. But other animals keep coming after him and he has to hop away! Follow the frog as he hops around the pond in his search for a bit of peace in this wonderfully illustrated book by Petr Horáček.
• Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language
• Children can recap the frog’s journey from the bottom of the pond and back again on pages 14–15.
• Text type: A story with a familiar setting
• Curriculum links: Citizenship: Animals and us.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.