What makes a ball bounce? How is a football made? Children will find the answers to these, and more, questions about different types of balls in this fun instruction book. With a colorful combination of photos and artwork, it gives information on all kinds of balls and activities, such as how to juggle.
• Orange/ Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages.
• Text type – An instruction text.
• The book includes a quiz on pages 22 and 23 to recap what children have learned.
• Curriculum links – PE: Games and activities; Science: Forces and movement.
• This book has been leveled for Reading Recovery.