Cambridge Primary Science Stage 5 Activity Book
Author(s):Fiona Baxter, Liz Dilley
Cambridge Primary Science is a flexible, engaging course written specifically for the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
This Activity Book for Stage 5 contains exercises to support each topic in the Learner's Book, which may be completed in class or set as homework. Exercises are designed to consolidate understanding, develop application of knowledge in new situations, and develop Scientific Enquiry and literacy skills.
- One exercise to accompany each Topic in the Learner's Book.
- Exercises can be completed in class or as homework.
- Designed to consolidate understanding, and deepen it by applying knowledge in new situations.
- Includes exercises that practise Scientific Enquiry skills.
1. investigating plant growth
2. The life cycle of flowering plants
3. States of matter
4. The way we see things
6. Earth's movements.
|Dimensions||22 × 28 × 0.3 cm|