Cambridge Primary Science Stage 4 Teacher’s Resource with Cambridge Elevate
Author(s):Fiona Baxter, Liz Dilley
Cambridge Primary Science is a flexible, engaging course written specifically for the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
This teacher’s resource with Cambridge Elevate provides you with everything you need to plan and run your lessons with complete confidence. You’ll find teaching notes for each lesson, including suggestions for differentiation and assessment, along with answers to the exercises in the learner’s book and activity book. Information on the scientific topics is included to guide you through the material regardless of your subject knowledge. A range of teaching ideas for each topics lets you tailor the course to fit your teaching style and learners’ needs. With the accompanying Cambridge Elevate edition, you’ll get all the information in the print guide, along with editable versions of the lesson plans and worksheets. Tests for each unit are also included, saving you time and assisting you to track your learners’ progress.
- Lesson-by-lesson teaching notes guide you through the course
- Full guidance on scientific concepts so you can confidently lead lessons
- A range of teaching ideas for each topic help you plan your lessons to suit your learners
- Answers to exercises in the learner’s books and activity books
- Tests for each unit save you time and help you track your learners’ progress
- Cambridge Elevate gives you access to everything you need to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and assessment
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need – such as activity sheets – to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise - highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents
- Access your library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support
|22 × 30 × 1.5 cm