Cambridge Primary Mathematics Teacher’s Resource 5
This is a pre-loved title.
Excellent Condition. Include CD-ROM.
Format:Mixed media product
This teacher's resource for stage 5 will fully support teachers to get the best from their learners and effectively use the learner's book and games book. Detailed lesson plans based on the course objectives are offered, along with additional activity ideas. Teachers will be guided to formatively assess their learners' understanding. They will have the confidence to engage the class in mathematical discussion and encourage learners to justify answers and make connections between ideas. Answers to the learner's book and all photocopiable sheets required are provided. All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience. Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don't autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
1. The number system (whole numbers)
2. Mental and written strategies for addition and subtraction (1)
3. Mental and written strategies for multiplication and division (1)
4. Factors, multiples and square numbers
5. Shapes and geometric reasoning
6. Position and movement
8. Time (1)
9. Area and perimeter (1)
10. Number and number sequences
11. The number system (decimals)
12. Mental strategies
13. Mental and written strategies for addition and subtraction (2)
14. Written methods for multiplication and division (2)
15. Handling data
17. Line graphs
18. Finding the mode
20. Time (2)
21. Area and perimeter (2)
22. Number: mental strategies
23. Working with decimals
24. Fractions, decimals and percentages
26. Ratio and proportion
28. Shapes and geometric reasoning
29. Position and direction
31. Time (3)
32. Area and perimeter (3).
|Dimensions||15 × 30 × 3 cm|