Cambridge Primary Mathematics Stage 6 Learner’s Book
Author(s):Emma Low, Mary Wood
This series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths.
Children will enjoy learning mathematics with this fun and attractive learner's book for stage 6. A variety of questions, activities, investigations and games that are designed to reinforce the concepts learnt in the core activities in the teacher’s guide and address misconceptions are included along with hints and tips. Clear, often pictorial, explanation of mathematical vocabulary will help children learn new terms whether they are native English speakers or second language speakers and great care has been made to ensure language is accessible.
Hints and tips provide further guidance and advice.
Fun and engaging activities, questions, investigations and games.
Links directly to the activities in the teacher's resource.
With non-native speakers in mind, great care has been made to ensure language is accessible and vocabulary is defined visually.
1. The Number system (whole numbers)
2. Number: factors, multiples and primes
4. More on number
5. Measures: length, mass and capacity (1)
6. Measures: time (1)
7. Measures: area and perimeter (1)
8. Shapes and geometric reasoning: 2D and 3D shape (1)
9. Shapes and geometric reasoning: angles (1)
10. Shapes and geometric reasoning: position and direction (1)
11. The number system
13. Positive and negative numbers
14. Multiples and factors and mental strategies using them
15. Multiplication and division
16. Special numbers
17. Measures: length, mass and capacity (2)
18. Measures: time (2)
19. Measures: area and perimeter (2)
20. Handling data: data displays
21. Handling data: statistics
22. Handling data: probability
23. The number system
24. Number: mental strategies
25. Number: addition and subtraction
26. Number: multiplication and division
27. Number: fractions
28. Number: fractions, decimals and percentages
29. Number: ratio and proportion
30. Measures: length, mass and capacity (3)
31. Measures: time (3)
32. Measures: area and perimeter (3)
33. Shapes and geometric reasoning: 2D and 3D shape (2)
34. Shapes and geometric reasoning: locating 2D shapes
35. Shapes and geometric reasoning: angles (2).
|Dimensions||22 × 30 × 0.7 cm|