Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, this second edition of Cambridge International AS and A Level Travel and Tourism has been fully updated for the Cambridge Syllabus (9395) for examination from 2017. Written by experienced authors in an engaging and accessible style, this Coursebook contains a wealth of internationally focussed case studies and links to the key concepts throughout. This book offers comprehensive coverage with an international perspective and in-depth analysis of topics.
- Links to Key Concepts included throughout to enhance understanding of the syllabus
- Contains up-to-date case studies and examples encouraging subject-based knowledge as well as a truly international approach
- Develops practical and technical skills relevant to the travel and tourism industry dealing with a range of complex situations and problems
- Assessment tasks at the end of each chapter to help students evaluate their own progress and mastery of Key Concepts
- Wide variety of stimulating activities to check and facilitate students’ understanding
- Definitions of Key Terms included throughout and positioned in context support English as an Additional Language learners.
Chapter 1. Features of the industry
Chapter 2. Principles of customer service in travel and tourism
Chapter 3. Destination marketing
Chapter 4. Destination management
Chapter 5. Planning and managing a travel and tourism event