Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics Revision Guide
Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics Revision Guide matches the requirements of the Cambridge AS and A Level Physics syllabus.
This Revision Guide offers support for students as they prepare for their AS and A Level Physics (9702) exams. Containing up to date material that matches the syllabus for examination from 2016 and packed full of guidance specifically designed to help students apply their knowledge in exams such as Worked Examples, Tips and Progress Check questions throughout to help students to hone their revision and exam technique and avoid common mistakes. Written in a clear and straightforward tone, this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners.
- Clear Learning Objectives at the start of each section to aid navigation and track progress.
- Worked Examples guide learners through content in a step by step way, illustrating how to tackle complex problems.
- Formative assessment in the form of Progress Check questions appear throughout, allowing learners to track their understanding. Exam-style questions at key points in the book provide opportunity for summative-style assessment.
- Exam-style questions in each chapter provide opportunity for summative-style assessment.
- Tips throughout to help and remind students about exam technique, common errors and misunderstandings.
Chapter 1 Physical Quantities and Units
Chapter 2 Measurement Techniques
Chapter 3 Kinematics
Chapter 4 Dynamics
Chapter 5 Forces, Density and Pressure
Chapter 6 Work, Energy and Power
Chapter 7 Deformation of solids
Chapter 8 Waves
Chapter 9 Superposition
Chapter 10 Electric fields
Chapter 11 Current of Electricity
Chapter 12 Direct Current (D.C.) Circuits
Chapter 13 Nuclear Physics: Part A
Chapter 14 Physical Quantities, Units and Measurement Techniques
Chapter 15 Motion in a Circle
Chapter 16 Gravitational Field
Chapter 17 Ideal Gases
Chapter 18 Temperature
Chapter 19 Thermal Properties of Materials
Chapter 20 Oscillations
Chapter 21 Ultrasound
Chapter 22 Communicating information
Chapter 23 Electric Fields
Chapter 24 Capacitance
Chapter 25 Sensing Devices
Chapter 26 Electronics
Chapter 27 Magnetic Fields
Chapter 28 Electromagnetic Induction
Chapter 29 Alternating Currents
Chapter 30 Quantum Physics
Chapter 31 Nuclear Physics: Part B
Appendix A Quick tips on exams
Appendix B Physical quantities: symbols, definitions and equations
Appendix C SI units, symbols and definitions
Appendix D Answers to Progress check questions
|22 × 27.6 × 1 cm