This endorsed Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Revision Guide has been designed to further develop students’ skills for their Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics course. Revised to meet the latest syllabus (9708) this book is packed full of guidance to reinforce students’ understanding and skills to succeed in their course. Written in a clear style by an experienced examiner this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners and accompanies the Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Coursebook (third edition).
- Explains important subject content, concepts and techniques step-by-step to help students consolidate their learning.
- Activities throughout to check progress with the answers at the end of the book.
- Helpful exam-style questions.
- Key terms to highlight definitions of economics terminology for quick reference.
- Includes tips for successful revision techniques to help students avoid common pitfalls.
Section 1: AS Level: 1. Basic economic ideas
2. The price system and the micro-economy
3. Government micro-economic intervention
4. The macro-economy
5. Macro-economic policies
Section 2: A Level: 6. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
7. The price system and the micro-economy
8. Government micro-economic intervention
9. The macro-economy
10. Government macro intervention
11. Answers to questions