Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics Coursebook with CD-ROM
Format:Mixed media product
Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
Author(s):Colin Bamford, Susan Grant
This Third edition for Cambridge International AS and A Level Economics syllabus (9708) is thoroughly updated for first examination from 2016. Written by experienced authors in an engaging and accessible style, this Coursebook provides comprehensive coverage of the syllabus and rigorous and relevant content for AS and A Level Economics students. Included in this book is a free student CD-ROM containing revision aids, further questions and activities. A Teacher's CD-ROM is also available.
- AS and A Level Content is clearly differentiated so relevant content is accessible and targeted for student assessment needs.
- Pre-U content is threaded throughout text to highlight progression and prepare students for higher education.
- Key Definitions, Top Tips, and Case Studies provide core content in bite sized and easily accessible formats.
- Practice Exam Questions and Revision Summaries provide plenty of opportunities to prepare for assessment.
AS Level: 1. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
2. The price system and the micro economy
3. Government micro intervention
4. The macro economy
5. Government macro intervention
A Level: 6. Basic economic ideas and resource allocation
7. The price system and the micro economy
8. Government microeconomic intervention
9. The macro economy
10. Government macro intervention
11. Preparing for examinations.
|Dimensions||22 × 28 × 1.2 cm|