Our AS and A Level Business Workbook provides support for students studying the Cambridge AS and A Level Business (9609) syllabus. With extra questions based on the learning objectives of the coursebook, this resource helps students practise the core skills of the course. Layered questions provide step-by-step guidance when explaining how students should use application, analysis and evaluation in a business context. In addition, example answers build learners’ confidence writing long-form responses. Answers to workbook questions are available online.
- Practice questions improve confidence in writing long-form answers and using business terminology.
- Our step-by-step skills approach unpacks the syllabus requirements and highlights application, analysis, and evaluation in action.
- The ‘Improve your Answer’ feature provides model answers for students to build on and consolidate their learning.
- The ‘Research Task’ feature helps students to build their independent research skills.
- The introductory chapter defines the key skills and explains their importance for business understanding.
- Written by the same author as the coursebook, this resource helps strengthen the learning objectives of the course.
- Flexible activities make the workbook ideal for homework or in class alongside the coursebook.
- Answers to the workbook questions are available online.