Helping you clarify and teach the Critical Path, this CD-ROM is the only endorsed teacher’s resource for the syllabus. With suggested answers to the coursebook questions, lesson plans, sample schemes of work and worksheets, the Cambridge International AS & A Level Global Perspectives & Research Teacher’s Resource helps you deliver this skills-based course. Whether you’re teaching the full A Level, the AICE Diploma or the Pre-U, this resource has tools to make your life easier.
- Learning objective checklists provide scaffolding for student reflection and peer assessment.
- Sample lesson plans help you get the most out of the coursebook and give you confidence to teach a course without ‘content’.
- Printable worksheets save you time and help keep students focused on activity requirements.
- Two sample schemes of work – staged delivery and linear delivery – help you plan your lessons by skillset.
- Guidance at the end of the resource supports your use of the coursebook with the Pre-U Global Perspectives & Research course.