Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry Practical Workbook
Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
Author(s):Roger Norris, Mike Wooster
Fully revised and updated content matching the Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry syllabus (9701).
This workbook contains guided investigations and practice questions for Cambridge International AS & A Level Chemistry teachers and students. It provides opportunities to develop skills through practical investigation – planning, identifying equipment, creating hypotheses, recording results, analysing data, and evaluating. The workbook is ideal for teachers who find running practical experiments difficult due to lack of time, resources or support. Sample data- if students can’t do the experiments themselves- and answers to the questions are in the teacher’s guide.
- Guided investigations provide opportunities for students to practise their practical skills.
- The workbook contains help for teachers setting up practical investigations in the classroom. For more detailed support with planning and troubleshooting issues see the teacher’s guide.
- Practice questions give students the chance to test their knowledge and help build confidence in preparation for assessment.
1. Masses, moles and atoms
2. Structure and bonding
3. Enthalpy changes: 4. Chemical reactions
6. Rates of reaction
7. The properties of metals
8. The properties of non-metals
9. Hydrocarbons and halogenoalkenes
10. Organic compounds containing oxygen
11. More about enthalpy changes
13. Further aspects of equilibria
14. Reaction kinetics
15. Transition elements
16. More about organic chemistry
17. Identifying organic compounds.
|Dimensions||21.9 × 27.5 × 1.3 cm|