With a skills-based approach and an international focus, this coursebook with audio CD and Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition promotes a deeper understanding of the Spanish language and culture. It includes 150+ auto-marked formative assessment questions and embedded audio. Engaging texts, images and audio enhance the activities in the coursebook and help students develop language skills. Exam-style questions and clear learning objectives encourage self-assessment and support students through the Cambridge IGCSE® Spanish as a Foreign Language course. Cambridge Elevate enhanced editions are available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.
- 150+ formative assessment questions provide students with extra practice in the four language skills whilst supporting teachers with evaluating student progress. Assessment questions are auto-marked.
- Cambridge Elevate editions are customisable and interactive, allowing students and teachers to annotate text, add audio notes and link out to external resources.
- Skills-based approach provides students with language skills that they will retain beyond the scope of the examination.
- Exam-style questions and clearly stated learning objectives promote self-assessment. The answers to the exam-style questions are provided in the teacher’s book.
- Engaging activities, based on texts, images and audio help students acquire the language skills in a practical way.
- Content completely in Spanish.
- Cambridge Elevate enhanced edition is available online and on tablet devices through the Cambridge Elevate app.