This second edition of the Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics Core and Extended Revision Guide provides students with a comprehensive revision tool to help them prepare for the examination of the Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics (0580/0980) syllabus. The materials have been written to allow students to identify the skills they need to revise, with exam-style questions for them to practise. Answers are included at the back of the book to help students track their progress.
- Clear learning objectives at the start of each chapter help students create a clear plan for revision.
- Core and Extended material is separated to allow for focused revision of specific topics
- Exam-style questions help students test their knowledge with answers in the back of the book for self-assessment and progress tracking.
1. Number, set notation and language
2. Squares, roots and cubes, directed numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages
3. Ordering, standard form, four rules and estimation
4. Limits of accuracy
5. Ratio, proportion and rate
7. Use of calculator, measures and time
8. Money, personal, household and small business finance
9. Graphs in practical situations
10. Graphs of functions
12. Straight line graphs
13. Algebraic representation and formulae
14. Algebraic manipulation
17. Solution of equations and inequalities
18. Linear programming
19. Geometric terms and relationships
20. Geometrical constructions
22. Angle properties
29. Transformations, Core exam-style practice questions, Extended exam-style practice questions, Answers.