Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics Core and Extended Cambridge Elevate Teacher’s Resource
Author(s):Karen Morrison, Nick Hamshaw
This Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics Core and Extended series has been authored to meet the requirements of the Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics syllabus (0580/0980)
This teacher’s resource has been designed to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook. It provides support for lesson planning and delivery, with detailed teacher notes for each coursebook chapter and PowerPoint examples for front-of-class demonstration. Cambridge Elevate is simple and easy to use – personalise the text with annotations and find your notes quickly with highlights and bookmarks. This resource contains answers to the coursebook and practice books to save you time when marking. If you wish to buy this resource, we will email you a book code - please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
- Your digital teacher's resource gives you access to materials to plan your teaching. Choose from editable Word files or PDFs for lesson plans and worksheets, and download supporting files, such as guidance documents for using digital resources, from within the resource.
- Chapter-by-chapter support ideas and advice, including PowerPoint slides for front-of-class demonstrations help teachers with lesson planning.
- Review checklists for each chapter will help to keep track of which topics have been covered.
- Contains answers to all questions in the coursebook including the unit tests, core practice book and extended practice book to save time when marking.
- Go directly to the resource index to download every file you need to deliver a specific unit or lesson, so you don’t have to rely on your internet connection.
- Cambridge Elevate is simple to navigate and personalise - highlight text, annotate, create voice notes, or organise your table of contents.
- Access a library of Cambridge books anywhere, anytime whether online or offline (via the app). For more information, please visit elevate.cambridge.org/support.
|21.9 × 27.6 × 0.9 cm