Cambridge IGCSE® ICT Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM
Author(s):Victoria Wright, Denise Taylor
This comprehensive resource is written to cover the Cambridge IGCSE ICT syllabus (0417).
This Teacher's Resource CD-ROM accompanies the Cambridge IGCSE® ICT Coursebook Second edition. It has been written to offer teachers support and guidance for the 0417 syllabus and includes chapter-by-chapter support, ideas and advice, homework tasks, additional extension activity worksheets.
- Lesson notes and suggested themes support teachers' planning.
- Additional worksheets with answers provides extra materials to reinforce concepts and help student learning.
1. Types and components of computer systems
2. Input and output devices
3. Storage devices and media
4. Networks and the effects of using them
5. The effects of using IT
6. ICT applications
7. The systems life cycle
8. Safety and security
11. File management
16. Graphs and charts
17. Document production
18. Data manipulation
20. Data analysis
21. Website authoring
|Dimensions||13.5 × 19 × 1.5 cm|