Cambridge IGCSE™ English as a Second Language Practice Tests 1 with answers
Format:Mixed media product
Subject(s):English as a Second Language
Author(s):Tim Carter, Katia Carter, Tom Bradbury, Mark Fountain
Prepare for the exam with practice tests written by current examiners.
This write-in book contains four new extended practice tests that help students prepare confidently in the weeks before the Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language exam. By completing the tests, learners develop familiarity with the format of the assessment and enhance their reading, writing, speaking and listening technique. With answers at the back of the book, this resource is perfect for learners’ self-study or for teachers to save time when marking. Audio for the listening exercises is on the accompanying CDs or online at cambridge.org/education/igcse-esl-tests.
- This ‘with answers’ edition includes graded sample answers with examiner comments that help students understand what is required of them in the exam.
- With answers at the back, this book is ideal for teachers or for students’ self-study.
- The only resource of its kind written by examiners to the specifications of the revised syllabus for reliable support.
- The resource contains oral exam prompts and audio to help students with the speaking and listening aspects of the exam.
- You can use the book alongside any Cambridge IGCSE coursebook as a source of mock tests, and in the important weeks before the exam to give helpful practice.
Cambridge IGCSE® English as a Second Language – introduction to the exam
Assessment criteria for writing and speaking
Marking learners' work
Tick sheets (self-assessment for learners)
Advice for learners
Practice Test 1
Practice Test 2
Practice Test 3
Practice Test 4
Speaking – topic cards
|Dimensions||21.9 × 27.6 × 0.8 cm|