Written by a team with teaching and examining experience, Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM (fourth edition) is designed to support teachers in using the Coursebook and Workbook to deliver the syllabus.Teaching ideas for each individual topic give suggestions for the lesson as well as homework and point out common misconceptions. A collection of worksheets is provided for use in class or for students’ individual study, with answers provided. Answers to the exercises in the Workbook are also included. Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don’t autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
- Comprehensive teaching ideas, incorporating teaching and homework suggestions and potential misconceptions for each topic.
- A collection of worksheets to use for consolidation, development of knowledge and skills, and assessment. Answers are provided.
- Videos to assist in the teaching of chemical concepts.
- Contains answers to the exercises in the Workbook.
- Some content from the Coursebook CD-ROM is also included on the Teacher’s Resource for convenience: Notes on activities for teachers/technicians, Answers to end-of-chapter questions, Model exam papers and mark schemes, Animations.
Answers to worksheet questions
Answers to Workbook questions
Notes on activities for teachers/technicians
Answers to end-of-chapter questions
Model exam papers and mark schemes