Cambridge IGCSE® Biology Revision Guide offers support for students as they prepare for their Cambridge IGCSE Biology (0610) exams. Containing up to date material that matches the syllabus for first examination from 2016 and packed full of guidance, such as Worked Examples, Tips and Progress Check Questions, throughout to help students to hone both their revision and exam technique as well as avoid common mistakes.Each feature of the book has been specifically designed to help students apply their knowledge in exams. Written in clear language with a straightforward tone, Cambridge IGCSE Biology Revision Guide is perfect for international learners.
- Clear Learning Objectives at the start of each section to aid navigation and track progress.
- Worked Examples guide learners through content in a step by step way, illustrating how to tackle complex problems.
- Formative assessment in the form of Progress Check questions appear throughout, allowing learners to track their understanding.
- Exam-style questions in each chapter provide opportunity for summative-style assessment.
- Tips throughout to help and remind students about exam technique, common errors and misunderstandings.
How to use this book
3 Movement in and out of cells
4 The chemicals of life
6 Plant nutrition
7 Animal nutrition
8 Transport in plants
9 Transport in animals
10 Pathogens and immunity
11 Respiration and gas exchange
13 Coordination and response
16 Reproduction in plants
17 Reproduction in humans
19 Variation and natural selection
20 Organisms and their environment
22 Humans and the environment
Answers to Progress Check questions
Answers to Exam-style questions