Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Literature in English Workbook
This updated resource provides full support for the Cambridge IGCSE®, IGCSE (9-1) and O Level Literature in English syllabuses (0475 / 0992 / 2010) as well as IGCSE World Literature (0408).
Explore texts from writers of different countries and cultures such as Seamus Heaney, Anita Desai and Tennessee Williams. This write-in workbook gives students a wide range of activities so they can practise interrogating poetry, prose and drama. There is extra support in areas where students can struggle, such as drama analysis and essay writing. With a wide range of text extracts from around the world, this workbook is ideal for international learners. Indicative answers to the workbook questions are in the teacher’s resource.
- Includes extra texts not in the coursebook for additional practice.
- The workbook has a particular focus on aspects students struggle with most – analysis of plays and essay writing.
- A variety of texts and exercises help students develop a personal response to literature, improving critical analysis skills and an essay-writing skills.
- The workbook introduction helps students write critical essays with an easy to understand checklist.
- Contains texts by writers from different countries and cultures making it ideal for international students.
1. How this workbook can help you
2. Support for your study
3. Responding to poetry
4. Responding to prose
5. Responding to drama
|Dimensions||21.9 × 27.7 × 1.1 cm|