Cambridge IGCSE™ and O Level Environmental Management Workbook
Subject(s):Earth and Environmental Sciences
Author(s):Gary Skinner, Ken Crafer, Melissa Turner, Ann Skinner
Resources tailored to the Cambridge IGCSE® (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses.
Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Environmental Management Workbook is tailored to the IGCSE (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses for first examination in 2019, and is endorsed for learner support by Cambridge International Examinations. The workbook provides varied exercises that encourage students to practice the knowledge and skills they need for the course. Answers to all exercises can be found on the teacher's resource CD-ROM.
- Endorsed for learner support by Cambridge International Examinations, so teachers and students can feel confident that the workbook meets students’ needs.
- Contains varied exercises throughout to help students to build vital skills of information handling, analysis and evaluation and making judgments.
- Answers to all questions are found on the Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM.
Skills in environmental management
1. Rocks and minerals and their exploitation
2. Energy and the environment
3. Agriculture and the environment
4. Water and its management
5. Oceans and fisheries
6. Managing natural hazards
7. The atmosphere and human activities
8. Human population
9. Natural ecosystems and human activities
Answers to exercises.
|Dimensions||22 × 27.6 × 1 cm|