Cambridge IGCSE® and O Level Environmental Management Coursebook is tailored to the IGCSE (0680) and O Level (5014) Environmental Management syllabuses for first examination in 2019, and is endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations. The coursebook comprehensively covers the knowledge and skills required and supports students as they prepare for assessment. International case studies illustrate phenomena in real-world situations, while practical activities help students to develop their investigative skills. Exam-style questions and self-assessment questions encourage students to check their understanding and progress. Answers to all questions can be found at the back of the book.
- Endorsed for full syllabus coverage by Cambridge International Examinations, so teachers and students can feel confident that the coursebook meets course requirements.
- Varied international case studies illustrate theoretical concepts in real-world contexts, helping students to apply theory to practice.
- Dedicated practical activities help students to develop vital practical and investigative skills in an active way.
- Exam-style questions and self-assessment questions are included to encourage students to check their understanding and support them as they prepare for examinations.
- Answers to all questions are found at the back of the book.
How to use this book
Skills in environmental management
1. Rocks and minerals and their exploitation
2. Energy and the environment
3. Agriculture and the environment
4. Water and its management
5. Oceans and fisheries
6. Managing natural hazards
7. The atmosphere and human activities
8. Human population
9. Natural ecosystems and human activities
Answers to self-assessment questions
Answers to end-of-chapter questions
Answers to case study questions
Answers to extended case study questions
Answers to practical activity questions