Discover Economics as a real-world subject through case studies from around the world and provide in-depth coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Economics syllabuses (0455/2281).
– Trust an experienced author team to navigate the syllabuses confidently with clearly-defined learning objectives throughout.
– Deepen understanding by applying knowledge to real-life global case studies.
– Extend learning beyond the classroom by reflecting on skills learned and applying them to local and global environments.
– Check understanding with engaging activities that thoroughly integrate deep learning skills.
– Benefit from language support with an accessible text and definitions of technical terms throughout.
– Consolidate learning with chapter reviews and examination-style questions, as well as useful links to extra activities and answers to the questions which are available in the Online Teacher’s Guide.