Cambridge IGCSE Accounting Workbook has been written specifically for the Cambridge IGCSE Accounting Syllabus. This book can be used in conjunction with the textbook Cambridge IGCSE Accounting written by the same author, but it may also be used independently. This book applies international accounting terminology.
- Guidance on preparing for the examination and techniques for use within the examination room.
- Templates for all the main types of financial statements.
- Exercises on accounting terminology and definitions.
- Demonstration of how to attempt three-structured exam-type questions.
- Review questions covering the whole syllabus.
- Summarised answers for most of the review questions.
- Online resources for teachers and lecturers available.
1. Preparation for the examination
2. Templates for the preparation of financial statements
3. Examples of question and answers
4. Short questions on accounting terminology
5. Structured accounting questions
Appendix. Answers to questions.