Cambridge Global English Stage 7 Workbook
Subject(s):English as a Second Language
Author(s):Chris Barker, Libby Mitchell
Cambridge Global English Stages 7-9 follow the Cambridge Lower Secondary English as a Second Language (ESL) Curriculum Framework.
Cambridge Global English Stages 7-9 is a good resource book for students who take English as a second language.
Workbook 7 is organised into eighteen thematic units of study based on the Cambridge International English Scheme of Work for Stage 7. The units are carefully structured to reinforce the language learning of the Coursebook, at the same time as extending students’ knowledge via a range of exercise types. CEFR Level low B1.
- Stages 7-9 help to prepare learners for the Cambridge International Examinations Secondary 1 Checkpoint test
- 18 thematic units mapped to the Coursebook units
- Comprehensive grammar reference section included, which supplements both the Workbook and the Coursebook
- ‘Study skills’ features offer helpful guidance to students
- Skills-based approach to language learning
1. Meeting and greeting
2. Personal identity
Review of Units 1–2
3. Clothing and accessories
4. Outdoor pursuits
Review of Units 3–4
5. Transport systems
6. Using maps
Review of Units 5–6
7. Health, food and exercise
8. All living things
Review of Units 7–8
9. World records
10. Parts and percentages
Review of Units 9–10
11. We're going on holiday!
12. Climate and the environment
Review of Units 11–12
13. In and out of school
14. Local community
Review of Units 13–14
15. Settling America
16. The Silk Road
Review of Units 15–16
17. Festivals around the world
18. Using English
Review of Units 17–18.
|Dimensions||22 × 27.6 × 0.8 cm|