Cambridge Global English Stage 7 Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM
Subject(s):English as a Second Language
Cambridge Global English Stages 7-9 follow the Cambridge Lower Secondary English as a Second Language (ESL) Curriculum Framework.
Cambridge Global English Stages 7-9 is a good resource book for students who take English as a second language.
Teacher’s Resource 7 is organised into eighteen thematic units based on the Cambridge International English Scheme of Work for Stage 7. It provides teachers with a detailed introduction to the course and clear, comprehensive guidance notes for the Coursebook and Workbook, as well as answer keys and audioscripts. Differentiated instructions provide suggestions for additional support and practice activities and for extension activities. The Teacher’s Resource also includes additional photocopiable activities, with guidance notes.
- Stages 7-9 help to prepare learners for the Cambridge International Examinations Secondary 1 Checkpoint test
- The course takes an active, creative, ‘learning to learn’ approach that teaches learners to communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- This Teacher’s Resource is intended to be used alongside Cambridge Global English Coursebook 7 and Workbook 7, and contains the answers to the exercises in the books.
- Comprehensive teaching notes and additional resources included.
- Step-by-step guidance notes for each lesson in every unit of the Workbook and Coursebook, with answer keys and audioscripts.
- Framework Correlation Chart to show full curriculum coverage.
- Unit overview gives a snapshot of lesson objectives and language and skills covered.
- Differentiated instructions, extension and assessment activities.
- Additional vocabulary and spelling practice.
- Additional photocopiable activities
1. Meeting and greeting
2. Personal identity
Review of Units 1–2
3. Clothing and accessories
4. Outdoor pursuits
Review of Units 3–4
5. Transport systems
6. Using maps
Review of Units 5–6
7. Health, food and exercise
8. All living things
Review of Units 7–8
9. World records
10. Parts and percentages
Review of Units 9–10
11. We're going on holiday!
12. Climate and the environment
Review of Units 11–12
13. In and out of school
14. Local community
Review of Units 13–14
15. Settling America
16. The Silk Road
Review of Units 15–16
17. Festivals around the world
18. Using English
Review of Units 17–18.
|Dimensions||21.9 × 27.6 × 0.8 cm|