Checkpoint Science Skills Builder Workbook 9 provides tailored and scaffolded exercises that offer targeted support to students to help reinforce key skills and understanding when studying science. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to build students’ confidence, promote scientific enquiry and enable students to continue to access the Checkpoint Science curriculum.
- Engaging exercises reinforce key scientific concepts.
- Exercises focus on specific skills to help students to feel confident with scientific concepts.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher’s Support material available online.
Biology: 1. Plants
2. Living things in their environment
3. Variation and inheritance
Chemistry: 4. Material properties
5. Energy changes
8. Rates of reactions
Physics: 9. Forces in action