Checkpoint Science Skills Builder Workbook 8 provides tailored and scaffolded exercises that offer targeted support to students to help reinforce key skills and understanding when studying science. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to build students’ confidence, promote scientific enquiry and enable students to continue to access the Checkpoint Science curriculum.
- Engaging exercises reinforce key scientific concepts.
- Exercises focus on specific skills to help students to feel confident with science.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher’s Support material available online.
Biology: 1. Plants
2. Food and digestion
3. The circulatory system
5. Reproduction and development
Chemistry: 6. States of matter
7. Elements and compounds
9. Material changes
Physics: 10. Measuring motion