This engaging course supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically, with full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series. This Coursebook for Stage 8 gives a thorough introduction to the concepts, and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activities to make the subject matter come to life.
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
- Supports teaching of the Science framework both theoretically and practically.
- Full coverage of the Scientific Enquiry framework integrated throughout the series.
- Coursebook gives a thorough introduction to the concepts and offers a wealth of ideas for hands-on activites to make the subject matter come to life.
- Workbook contains exercises that develop students’ ability to apply their knowledge, as well as Scientific Enquiry skills relating to planning experiments and recording results.
- Teacher’s Resource CD-ROM provides suggestions for how to introduce concepts in the classroom and how to deal with common misconceptions, as well as worksheets and activity suggestions.
Biology: 1. Plants
2. Food and digestion
3. The circulatory system
5. Reproduction and development
Chemistry: 6. State of matter
7. Elements and compounds
9. Material changes
Physics: 10. Measuring motion
Glossary and index