Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 9 provides targeted additional exercises that aim to stretch students to develop deeper knowledge and understanding, and to further refine their scientific skills. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to encourage and motivate students and promote scientific enquiry.
- Challenging exercises keep students engaged.
- Tougher exercises aims to challenge and deepen students’ scientific skills.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher’s Support material available online.
Biology: 1. Plants
2. Living things in their environment
3. Variation and inheritance
Chemistry: 4. Material properties
5. Energy changes
8. Rates of reactions
Physics: 9. Forces in action