Cambridge Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 8
Author(s):Mary Jones, Diane Fellowes-Freeman, Michael Smyth
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Science suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage.
Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 8 provides targeted additional exercises that aim to stretch students to develop deeper knowledge and understanding, and to further refine their scientific skills. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to encourage and motivate students and promote scientific enquiry.
- Challenging exercises keep students engaged.
- Tougher exercises aims to challenge and deepen students' scientific skills.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher's Support material available online.
Biology: 1. Plants
2. Food and digestion
3. The circulatory system
5. Reproduction and development
Chemistry: 6. States of matter
7. Elements and compounds
9. Material changes
Physics: 10. Measuring motion
|Dimensions||22 × 27.6 × 0.5 cm|