Checkpoint Science Challenge Workbook 7 provides targeted additional exercises that aim to stretch students to develop deeper knowledge and understanding, and to further refine their scientific skills. Using an active-learning approach the workbook aims to encourage and motivate students and promote scientific enquiry.
- Challenging exercises keep students engaged.
- Tougher exercises aims to challenge and deepen students’ scientific skills.
- Clear links to topic areas to promote flexible use of the complete series (coursebook and workbooks).
- Free Teacher’s Support material available online.
Biology: 1. Plants and humans as organisms
2. Cells and organisms
3. Living things in their environment
4. Variation and classification
Chemistry: 5. State of matter
6. Material properties
7. Material changes
8. The Earth
Physics: 9. Forces and motion
11. The Earth and beyond.