Written by well-respected authors, the suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the full Secondary 1 Mathematics framework and seamlessly progresses into the next stage. This Teacher’s Resource for Stage 8 offers advice on how to introduce concepts in the class, and gives ideas for activities to help engage students with the subject matter. Answers to all questions in the Coursebook and Practice Book are also included.
- Clear explanation of concepts
- Plenty of worked examples
- Coursebook can be used as stand-alone if teachers do not want the Teacher’s Resource or Practice Books
- Great care taken with cultural and religious issues
- There is a strong focus on problem solving which is integrated in to the content. Questions that address problem solving learning objectives are highlighted in the Coursebook and detailed in the Teacher’s Resource
- The language is clear and simple
- Plenty of practice questions to help prepare students for their progression and checkpoint tests