This Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook 9 provides tailored exercises that offer targeted support to help students reinforce key skills and build confidence when performing mathematical operations. The workbook provides clear re-entry points at the end of each exercise to guide students back to the coursebook.
- Engaging exercises reinforce key concepts.
- Exercises focused on specific skills help students to feel confident with mathematics.
- Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook.
1. Integers, powers and roots
2. Sequences and functions
3. Place value, ordering and rounding
4. Length, mass, capacity and time
6. Planning and collecting data
8. Constructions and Pythagoras’ theorem
9. Expressions and formulae
10. Processing and presenting data
12. Tesesllations, transformations and loci
13. Equations and inequalities
14. Ratio and proportion
15. Area, perimeter and volume
17. Bearings and scale drawings
19. Interpreting and discussing results