Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook 7
Author(s):Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages.
This Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook 7 provides tailored exercises that offer targeted support to help students reinforce key skills and build confidence when performing mathematical operations. The workbook provides clear re-entry points at the end of each exercise to guide students back to the coursebook.
- Engaging exercises reinforce key concepts.
- Exercises focused on specific skills help students to feel confident with mathematics.
- Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook.
2. Sequences, expressions and formulae
3. Place value, ordering and rounding
4. Length, mass and capacity
6. Planning and collecting data
9. Expressions and equations
14. Ratio and proportion
17. Position and movement
18. Area, perimeter and volume
19. Interpreting and discussing results
|Dimensions||21.8 × 27.6 × 0.7 cm|